At DOMOLI we aim to maintain and improve our environmental quality and behavior, which has allowed us to consolidate the loyalty of our clients.
The management of Quality is essential for the future of the company and that is why the management of DOMOLI has acquired the following commitments:
- Implement and improve the Quality and Environmental Management System according to what is defined in ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 , to answer the expectations of its customers and other interested parties.
- Carry out an internal and external analysis to define the strategy of the organization and manage the risks and opportunities identified.
- Develop the necessary activities to implement indicators, objectives and measurable programs to obtain the highest quality, minimize the environmental impacts and continuous improvement of processes and activities.
- Manage the processes to allow us to achieve growth with maximum autonomy and with commitment to continuous improvement of Quality in the Environment, establishing, reviewing and updating the Quality and Environmental objectives.
- Get the full satisfaction of our customers.
- Develop the products and services in accordance with the requirements of customers, legal, environmental and regulatory sector.
- Maintain a human team with motivation, involvement, up-to-date training and with full responsibility, competence and autonomy in their respective tasks.
- Implement and maintain the Regulations for Safety and Hygiene and Prevention of Occupational Risks and environmental management.
We must work to anticipate market needs in order to be more competitive, offering high quality services and that this is recognized by our Clients.